A range of Napoleonic wargame figures designed to be compatible with Hinton Hunt figures - (22mm from bottom of foot to eye level)
Commissioned by Ron Marshall for personal use and as a labour of love although made available to others at near cost price to help defray costs of the limited runs.
Designed and sculptured by Andy Stadden (son of the renowned Charles Stadden)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Figures Posted on Ebay



If you subscribe to Ebay you may have noticed that I have started to post Hinton Compatriots on there. You may have also noticed I have increased the price slightly there to compensate for the Ebay Fees.

I do not mind where the figures are bought from - on Ebay or from here.

If this does generate some more sales then it will help to move on to other figures sooner.

Also the masters for the final 16 advancing figures in the range have now been completed and I have ordered the runs for these figures - which should therefore be here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I have to Moderate Comments - all kinds of adverts are appearing in the comments. I will update daily so post away please.