A range of Napoleonic wargame figures designed to be compatible with Hinton Hunt figures - (22mm from bottom of foot to eye level)
Commissioned by Ron Marshall for personal use and as a labour of love although made available to others at near cost price to help defray costs of the limited runs.
Designed and sculptured by Andy Stadden (son of the renowned Charles Stadden)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hinton Compatriots - Mounted Officers Now Available



All the Mounted Infantry Officers and Generals as well as all the Horses are now available.

The price for a the mounted figure with horse of choice is £2.25/US$3.40

Again the price reflects the high cost of production for a limited number of figures.

Even at those prices I have to sell 250 of each to break even - and I don't think I will sell that many of any one!

The quality of the finished figures is not given justice from the photo's and I am sure you will not find a better quality figure in any range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry I have to Moderate Comments - all kinds of adverts are appearing in the comments. I will update daily so post away please.