A range of Napoleonic wargame figures designed to be compatible with Hinton Hunt figures - (22mm from bottom of foot to eye level)
Commissioned by Ron Marshall for personal use and as a labour of love although made available to others at near cost price to help defray costs of the limited runs.
Designed and sculptured by Andy Stadden (son of the renowned Charles Stadden)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hinton Compatriots Austrian Mounted Officers - Final Design



Superb designs and work from Andy Stadden!


ANC01 - German Infantry Colonel in Helmet on horse H01


ANC02 - Hungarian Infantry Colonel in Helmet on horse H07


ANC03 German Infantry Colonel in Shako on Horse - H01


ANC04 - Hungarian Infantry Colonel in Shako on Horse - H08


ANC05 - German Grenadier Colonel on Horse - H01


ANC06 - Hungarian Grenadier Colonel on Horse - H04


ANC07 - General on Horse - H02


ANC08 - General holding telescope on Horse - H01


ANC09 - Field Marshall on horse - H01


ANC10 - Field Marshall in Oberrock Coat on Horse - H06


ANC11 - German Aide Delivering dispatch on Horse - H07


ANC12 - Hungarian Aide holding dispatch on Horse - H01


Top Row (left to right) Horses 1 through 4
Bottom Row (left to right) Horses 5 through 6

These are the finished figures in the range of the 12 Mounted Officers and the 8 Horses and the masters go to the caster for mould making this week.
As soon as they are available I will publish pricing.

2 comments:

  1. They look very nice to me and I look forward to ordering some.

    Will you be having separate light and heavy horses for light and heavy cavalry, or use the same horses for both?

    To be honest, I'm not bothered either way, but thought I'd ask.

    Thanks
    Clive [N]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Clive.

    At this time I have not decided on more horses for the heavy cavalry - I'll wait and see how these look when I get some in my grubby hands!

    I was thinking of a couple more horses anyway so maybe I'll ask Andy to make those slighty heavier as it were.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Sorry I have to Moderate Comments - all kinds of adverts are appearing in the comments. I will update daily so post away please.